PowerPoints and Switches are an everyday use item, imagine a day without power? What would you miss? How would you get things done? It is important that you have the right amount of PowerPoints in the right places. This allows you to complete everyday tasks without ‘overloading’ any one particular point in your home resulting in a safe environment for your family and loved ones.
Faulty, old or damaged PowerPoints must be attended to immediately by a licensed electrician as they can result in electric shock or even fire damage through overheating.
We can provide you with the right advice for your job and tailor your needs to make sure the job gets done right the first time.
Explore our options below:
- Single/Double/Quad PowerPoints
- Outdoor Weatherproof PowerPoints
- Lockable/Restricted Powerpoints
- Custom Designed PowerPoints for Kitchen Splashbacks
- All types of switching
- Task Specific PowerPoints/Switching
- Remote Switching
- Power Saving Solutions
When inside your home, remember to:
- Unplug bathroom and kitchen appliances when not in use
- Check that appliance cords and plugs aren’t damaged or worn before touching them
- Keep electrical appliances well away from water
- Dry your hands before touching appliances, power points or light switches
- Treat electrical appliances with respect (so no knives in toasters for example!)
- Keep the number of appliances plugged into a single power point to a minimum.
Contact Sydney Wide Electricians today for great advice and options on all your power consumption needs.