Lighting is an important part of any home or business, from creating a welcoming and relaxed environment through to providing security and safety for home owners. It is vital that your lighting is doing its job every day and Sydney Wide Electricians understand this, that’s why we offer a range of lighting options and designs to suit all situations, environments and budgets.
We can provide you with the right advice for your job and tailor your needs to make sure the job gets done right the first time.
Explore our lighting options below:
- Oyster Lights
- Down lights/Recessed Lighting
- LED Lighting
- Fluorescent Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Security Lighting
- Pendant Lighting
- Statement Lighting including Chandeliers
- Custom Made Lighting designs
- Energy Saving Solutions
How you use a space determines how it can best be lit. Hallways and bedrooms, for example, may not need to be as bright as a kitchen or stairwell. Here are some questions to consider when selecting light fittings for a space:
• What happens in the space and how bright does the light need to be?
• Can task lighting meet the lighting needs rather than lighting the whole room?
• Does the lighting need to be dimmable?
• For lighting interiors what lighting colour temperature would you prefer?
• Is it important to have feature lighting such as wall wash or Spotlighting?
• Are there any safety issues to consider, such as lighting a staircase?
Contact Sydney Wide Electricians today for great advice and options on all your lighting needs.