Energy consumption in Australia has increased per person in recent years. This increase has led to a greater demand and this can often lead to dangerous situations with greater stress placed on the electrical system in homes and businesses. Sydney Wide Electricians undertake a comprehensive Electrical Safety Inspection (ESI) on your home or business and provide you with a complete overview of the condition and safety of your electrical installation.
What we do:
- Comprehensive Electrical Safety Inspection (ESI) carried out by our fully licenced electricians.
- Visual Inspection
- Testing of Earthing System (safety system)
- Correct Circuit Connections
- Correct Operation of Protective Devices
- Inspection of Switchboards
- Inspection of Wiring System
- Copy of complete Safety Report for your records.
- Insulation Testing of Wiring (Fault Finding)
- Test and Tag Service
Any of the following warnings could mean that your electrical equipment is unsafe and should be inspected by a licenced electrician.
- A tingle, shock or spark from any electrical equipment. This should not be ignored as it means there is a fault within that appliance. Switch of the power and disconnect the appliance and discard.
- A fuse or circuit breaker is ‘tripping’ constantly. This could mean a fault is occurring in the circuit. Further testing of wiring and faulty appliances is required by a licensed electrician.
- You receive a tingle when touching a metal object such as the tap or stove, this means a fault condition has occurred and the earthing system (safety) has failed. Contact a licenced electrician to carry out testing and diagnose the problem.
Did you know??
- Over 30% of Australian Homes have faulty wiring.
Contact Sydney Wide Electricians today to book in your Electrical Safety Inspection (ESI) and ask about our great VIP offers.